Add:No.118, Jiuding Road, Economic Development Zone, Yongkang 321300, Zhejiang, China
Disc Brake Inspection and maintenance of disc brakes
1 Disc Brake Brake friction lining inspection and maintenance
In the automotive braking system, the friction lining may be the most critical part, all braking effect is good or bad through the friction lining. A car with disc brakes on the front wheels or all four wheels shall be periodically inspected for the brake friction linings (12~15km per vehicle). Most manufacturers recommend checking for friction linings when removing tires for transposition. However, many owners will ignore this, and professional technicians whenever they disassemble the wheels (for example, when installing snow tires) will always inspect the lining. On the car with floating caliper, check the abrasion of the internal and external friction lining.
Disc Brake If the inner wear is more than the outer side, the overhaul caliper is required. Conversely, the assembly's sliding elements may adhere, bend, or damage. In any case, the uneven abrasion of the brake is the signal that the brake linings or calipers need to be repaired. Of course, if the brakes are emitting a high-shock squeal, it is immediately thought that the system needs repairing. The electronic warning lamp and the tactile warning system that produce the pedal pulsation are also the indicator of the brake friction block wearing exceeding the prescribed value.
2 Disc Brake brake caliper Inspection and maintenance
(1) Disc Brake Disassembly: Remove brake piston, clamp caliper. Compressed air is used to penetrate the caliper into the hole. The piston will blow out through the piston shield (note: If the piston is damaged, you must change the full set of calipers), whether the following occurs: scratch, scratch, corrosion, chrome-plated wear or damage. If you find one of the above, replace the piston. Remove brake caliper shield. Do not scratch the shell holes (note: Do not use metal tools to dismantle seals.) Otherwise, the caliper cylinder sleeve or seal groove will be damaged; remove the piston seal ring from the caliper cylinder sleeve, remove only with small wooden block or plastic tool; Check whether the caliper cylinder sleeve and seal groove appear as follows: scratch, scratch, corrosion, abrasion, polishing slight corrosion with a fine sand cloth; If the corrosion in and around the sealing groove cannot be cleared with fine sand cloth, replace the caliper shell; check the positioning pin cover for the occurrence of incision, tear, aging, and so on, replace any damaged shield; Check the caliper locator pins for corrosion or damage. Replace any corroded positioning pins. Do not attempt to polish and remove the corrosive. Inspect the caliper cylinder sleeve sealing slot for scratches or burrs.
Disc Brake If the sealing groove is damaged, replace the caliper, remove the discharge valve cap and drain valve from the caliper shell, wash all parts with clean denatured (industrial) alcohol; dry all parts with filtered, non-lubricated compressed air, blow out the gas in all pipes of the caliper shell and drain valves. (2) Installation: the exhaust valve and exhaust valve cap mounted on the caliper shell, fastening the exhaust valve to 6 newtons meters. Place the caliper shield in the hole expansion of the caliper shell. The new lubricated piston seals are mounted to the caliper cylinder liner to ensure that the piston seal rings are not reversed. Install the lubricated shield on the piston and lubricate the piston with a clean brake fluid. Install the piston and shield into the caliper cylinder sleeve. Push the brake caliper piston into the bottom of the cylinder and install the calipers.
3 Disc Brake Maintenance of brake disc
(1) Disc Brake Demolition: Lifting and properly supporting vehicles, dismantling tires and wheels, check the brake disc thickness: MKM-230-A type 17 mm. Remove brake caliper and caliper bracket and brake turntable fixing bolts and turntable. Clean the metal contact surfaces between the brake turntable and the hub bearing flange. (2) Installation: Installing the brake disc and assembling the brake turntable bolt, fastening the bolt to 4 newton meters. Installs the caliper and caliper brackets. Install Tire and wheel assembly, then lower the vehicle.
4 Disc Brake Brake Disc Surface finishing
Whenever you remove the brake disc from the wheel bearing flange, you will use the J42450 hub to clean up the assembly and remove any rust or foreign body on the brake disc and flange mating surfaces. Otherwise, it will cause the brake disc to jump out of the increase and braking. Step on the use of J42450-A to clean wheel bearings, wheels, with micrometer to measure the thinnest brake disc. If the brake disc is thinner than the minimum thickness of the brake disc, replace the brake disc; the rust on the flange of the brake disc is thoroughly cleaned with J41013 or equivalent tools; surface finishing brake disc (Important note: If the brake surface accuracy is not the best.) may result in deterioration of braking performance. After machining the brake disc, use 120 mesh alumina and the indefinite brake disc finishing machine (if any), finishing the braking surface; clean the brake surfaces with industrial alcohol or suitable brake cleaners.
- Electric Scooters
- Electric Scooter General Information
- Electric Scooter Design
- Electric Cars Merit Introduction
- Electric Maintenance Of Common Sense
- Principles Of Electric Cars To Buy
- Electric Economic Contribution
- Electric Cars To Buy
- Electric Vehicle Classification
- Electric Properties
- EPA Engine The Sound Of
- Electric Scooters Difference
- Disc Brakes Have A Stable Braking E...
- EPA Engine Is Not Burning Properly,...
- The Dismantling Process Of Gasoline...
- Electric Scooters Performance
- Disc Brake Working Principle
- HOW To Choose EEC Electric Scooters
- How To Buy Off Road Electric Scooters?
- Do You Really Pick A Lithium Electr...