Add:No.118, Jiuding Road, Economic Development Zone, Yongkang 321300, Zhejiang, China
Disc brakes have hydraulic type, by hydraulic control, the main components have brake disc, pump, brake clamp, tubing and so on. Disc brakes have fast heat dissipation, light weight, simple structure and convenient adjustment. In particular, high temperature resistance is good, braking effect is stable, and not afraid of muddy water invasion, in the winter and bad road traffic, many cars used disc brakes have flat-type brake disc, perforated brake disc and crossed-type brake disc, in which the line-type brake disc brake effect and ventilation and heat dissipation ability are better. Disc brakes along the brake disc to apply force, brake shaft is not bending moment, radial size small, stable braking performance.Disc Brake
1. High thermal Stability: In the long time continuous braking on one hand, the brake drum after heating expansion, the working radius increased, so that the brake drum can not maintain the full contact with the brake hoof; On the other hand, the friction coefficient between the brake shoe friction linings and the brake drum is reduced and the braking efficiency is reduced after the temperature increases. For disc brakes, the axial thermal expansion of the brake disc is minimal, while the radial thermal expansion is independent of the braking performance. At the same time, the effect of friction coefficient of braking friction linings and brake discs on braking performance is small, so the braking efficiency is reduced very little.
2. High water Stability: brake friction lining block on the brake disc unit pressure is high, easy to squeeze water and thus the braking efficiency after soaking less. Also because of centrifugal force and brake friction lining block on the brake disc wiping effect, after the water only need secondary braking that can return to normal. and drum brakes due to structural reasons, it will require even more than 10 brake side can be restored.Disc Brake
3. Convenient maintenance: The use of the gap automatic adjustment mechanism, effectively reduce the maintenance workload. The mechanism can make the system to adjust the gap between the brake friction linings and the brake discs, thus ensuring the braking response time. In addition, the brake caliper of disc brakes has a radial opening, as long as the wheel is removed. It is very convenient to replace the brake friction lining block, while the ordinary drum brakes need not only to remove the wheels, and the replacement of the brake hoof itself is very complex, requiring a lot of work. Disc brakes improve the braking performance, but also greatly reduce their own quality. As a result, more and more commercial vehicles in the United States and Europe are starting to use disc brakes instead of drum brakes. More and more buses and lorries are starting to use disc brakes in China.Disc Brake
Previous: The Advantages Of Electric Scooter
- Electric Scooters
- Electric Scooter General Information
- Electric Scooter Design
- Electric Cars Merit Introduction
- Electric Maintenance Of Common Sense
- Principles Of Electric Cars To Buy
- Electric Economic Contribution
- Electric Cars To Buy
- Electric Vehicle Classification
- Electric Properties
- The Advantages Of Electric Scooter
- Selection Principle Of Lithium Elec...
- Maintenance Of Electric Scooter
- Technology Improvement Of Off Road ...
- Type Of Disc Brakes
- Advantages Of Electric Scooter
- EPA Certification For Petrol Engines
- Disc Brakes
- Points For Attention In Selecting E...
- The Importance Of Battery Maintenan...